Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dueces

There comes a day when we strip of all common sense. You never know when that day comes but one thing's for sure, it never sneaks up on you, never takes you by surprise. Seeming very aware of everything that's going on around, you simply follow your basic instinct.That's what it comes down to. Regardless of what you know is right or wrong. We make our own fortunes and we have to live up to them right?
Right.
I'm not one for one night stands. They don't function properly for me. I'm pretty sure there must be something about these rendezvous that's got people in a frenzy.
Not me.
Manufacturing malfunctions. My senses go haywire. I've tried just about everything. Another tick on my list.
Sex, to me, should be a certain poetry of the senses where each pore vibrates in the most natural way.
It didn't register before tonight.
I'd blame you for it.
I really would.
I want you to take the fall for each aftershock.
I want my voice to replay over and over again in your head.
I want you to see my face everywhere you look.
I want you to fail at the thought of shaking me off as you try to focus.
I want you to shake at the mere thought of me touching you.
I want you to look to the ceiling, bring both hands to your head, close your eyes, clench your fingers through your hair and pull like your life depended on it. I want you to repeat this process until you're curled up, down on your knees. I want you to get an idea of what the air is like down there.
I want the existence of your concentration to cease all together.
at the slightest attempt of a thought in my direction i want you to feel a jab to the stomach.
I want your rib cage to act as a punching bag.
I want you black and blue on the inside. I wouldn't want to ruin your pretty face.
There is nothing in this world that would take me back to where I was. Nothing. Please grasp that concept.
I guess I missed the part where I start telling you I want to tear your body all apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment