Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ma gandesc foarte serios sa te mai vad odata inainte sa plec. Ma gandesc si mai foarte serios sa ma vad cu tine the night before I leave. Acum, I'm not exactly sure if it would be the right thing for me to do. Saying goodbye properly...
I'm at a loss for thought. Not a first, now that I think about it.
A constant flood of massively idiotic thoughts should be considered a loss for thought right? A complete and utter rampage of what I'd like to call common sense. The collapse of all that is logical. A major shift in all coherent brain activity known to man. A blistering upheaval of Neanderthalian tendencies. Proper conduct Vs Brain tumor: Brain tumor wins!
I've erased so many memories from my mind like the pages in a book I wrote untold.
I can't turn back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment