Friday, September 17, 2010

Kiddie Talk

They start off by giving you their definition of LOVE

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore.
So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."
- Rebecca - age 8
"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.
You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."
- Billy - age 4
"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
- Karl - age 5
"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs."
- Chrissy - age 6
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."
- Terri - age 4
"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."
- Danny - age 7
"Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss"
- Emily - age 8
"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."
- Bobby - age 7 (Wow!)
"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate."
- Nikka - age 6

(we need a few million more Nikkas on this planet)
"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."
- Noelle - age 7
"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well."
- Tommy - age 6
"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore."
- Cindy - age 8
"My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night."
- Clare - age 6
"Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken."
- Elaine-age 5
"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford."
- Chris - age 7
"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day."
- Mary Ann - age 4
"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."
- Lauren - age 4
"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you." (what an image)
- Karen - age 7
"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross."
- Mark - age 6
"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget." 
- Jessica - age 8



And then they say the funniest of things...

Jack was watching his Mom breast feeding his new baby sister. After a while he asked: "Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk?"

Melanie asked her Granny how old she was. Granny replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Said Melanie, "If you don't remember you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six."

Steven hugged and kissed his Mom goodnight. "I love you so much, that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window."

Brittany had an earache and wanted a painkiller. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a childproof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know it's me?"

Susan was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this juice again," she said, "It makes my teeth cough."

Danni stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: "How much do I cost?"

Tammy was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, "Why doesn't your skin fit your face?"
 

Mark was engrossed in a young couple who were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"
 

Clinton was in his bedroom looking worried. When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in?"

James was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." Concerned, James asked: "What happened to the flea?"



But at the end of the day, they put cherries on top of every Strawberry Shortcake (cream on top)!


 I ate some cake off my rug at home - Ronan 
My voice is not my real voice. I ate it all gone! - Ronan 

Karl : Miss, I hit Ronan while you weren't looking.
Me: Did it hurt him?
Karl: Water came out of one of his eyes! 

Me: Everyone line up! 
Luca: Ce vrei sa spui cu asta? 

Ronan - Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pale of water, Jack fell down and cracked his head open!
 
Ronan: We have a big giant house.
Me: What's your favorite part of the house?
Ronan: My sister.

Ronan: Wanna hear the good part? God can turn into a pointy thing good enough to eat...rocks, pants, eyebrows, gloves, sticks or sea.

Ronan: Junk is made out of chocolate and chocolate is junk.

Ronan: Apples give you big energy and my brother can do flips.

Mirna: I have B.B.D. dat and B.B.D. dat I am! (I have the Snow White and Sleeping Beauty DVD's at home)
Ronan: Haha, my dog just crashed into your private parts...ARGH...my dog just bit your privates!

Me: I can't do it!! I have to hold Karl!Ronan: You can't have it forever!!

Me: Ronan, why are you tearing your pocket?

Ronan: This hot thing burned my pants and a hole came out!!

Ronan: Miss, you forgot to put a check on my white moose! (it was a ram)

Ronan: When you bite someone's nose off it's called 'Biting someone's nose off'.

Ronan: Paper fish can't go poopoo...hihihihihi...SPLAT (slapping his paper fish)

Ronan: Jerkweed!!
Me: What's a jerkweed?
Ronan: A girlfriend that is a jerk!

Ronan: It's garbage proof! My mom told me!

Me: Ronan, maybe you can wait 5 minutes.
Ronan: Or maybe we can wait 5 seconds-minutes, that's very long!

Ronan: Fog, fog, fog fog fog, fooooog fog fog...my brain told me the song of that...it's the fog song!

Ronan: My girlfriend bees mean to me!

Ronan: He said it in Hussam-English! I have a baseball ball and a football ball. I'm not a good pitcher but I'm a good thrower!

Ronan: This is a nail of mine! Here! Keep it! Don't give it to strangers!

Andrei: You know dat at level 1, if you get the banana and give it to the monkey, the monkey gives you a key to unlock the train.
Me: And where does the train take you?
Andrei: To MEXICO!
Andrei: At my old school a dragon came and gave me a mail.

Ronan: Miiiiissssss, Victor broke my spine, right here!! (pointing to his ribs)

Me: Who can tell me what they want for Christmas?

Haytham: Eu vreu Mos Craciun cu sabie.
Victor: Eu o sa imi cumpar o sabie din diamante.
Magida. Sa imi aduca mosul o printesa cu printul si o casa mare cu diamantele mici.
Iuser: Un cap care sa vorbeasca
Luca: Un tanc de lupta cu oasele
Mirna: Eu adus cu capul jos si ochii roz; Eu am acasa D.D.B (her D.D.B.  is actually a D.V.D)
Adonis: Eu vreau in camera mamei mele.
Hussam: Eu am sabie acasa si mai vreau una.
Magida: Eu am un Mos super frumos.

Adonis: Cred ca o sa facem un tren de iubire...
Victor: Sau poate tu esti doar iubire de viata

Victor: Miss, stiai ca toata tara a fost turbulata ieri?
Sarah: Nu a fost nici o turbulata, poate a fost doar un cutremur.
Victor: Ba da, a fost tara turbulata de Barbari!


Magida: Daca mananci un mar otravit, mori.
Adonis: Daca mananci orice e din classroom, mori.

Adonis: Miss, ne jucam de-a lupta incet, ma prefaceam ca sunt papagal si mi-am lovit castana (tapping his head)

Victor: Miss, am casca, costum...si ghete ANTIDOT! (while banging his knees together)


Luca: Sa stii ca nu e datoria mea sa vin la gradi!

Victor: Ador discutarea!


Victor: sunt extraterestru cu coarneeeeee!




Victor: Am obosit tun, m-am plictisit tun, si mai mi-e si foame tun!

Sarah: Dezinfectantul meu este de ardei iute!







Luca: Daca erai mica nu stiai asa de multe si nu ajungeai pana acolo sus!

Adonis: Cereale multe pentru energie la burta buna!

Luca: Eu nu ma fac presedinte! Eu ma fac muncitor cu escavatorul!

Adonis: Uite...fata asta care joaca fotbal ma face fericit. (Fata din poza juca volley)



Adonis: Nimeni nu se razbuna in Romania, doar in Liban se razbuna.

Luca: Aterizez cu capu'n vine!

Victor & Adonis: Eu cu Victor o sa fac un robot urias pentru ca cineva rau in padure exista!




Luca: Hai mai da-ne lectii ca doar nu ai un vehicol pe nume Dacie, avem vehicole pe nume motociclete in secolul 21!

Sarah: Mai am doar un leu sa-mi cumpar o paine din cauza la gradinita asta de lectii!


Adonis: Mama mea este elefant, adica urs...intelegi tu! Si surioara mea este pisica. Ai inteles?

Victor: Vreau sa va spun ceva. Sa stiti ca nu mai sunt prietenul vostru. Am incheiat prietenia. Suntem prieteni pe veci.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment