Friday, September 17, 2010

Once upon a time in Mexicooooo

A funny thing a Blog is. Starting it off is a pain. The funnyness about it all kicks in a little later, once you've got it all down, once you know its in's & out's. It begins to reflect its blogger close to halfway into it. The soul you put into it is directly proportional to your everyday...how should I say this...'Umph', 'Spunk', 'Pszas', that 'Je ne sais quoi' and of course, an indubitable amount of Moxy (it used to refer to the fact that you have Herpes which was originally called Moxygoshthisitchesherpes but was shortened to just Herpes in the mid-60's...but that's beside the point).
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and I would hate to see Anna's do just that! All you'd need with this girl is 5 minutes. Give her your 5 minutes and she'll have you rolling on the floor laughing or wetting yourself. One of the two options I've just mentioned above is bound to happen...believe me...no joke! As I was digging through my countless agendas (8 to be more exact....fine! 9 if you wanna nip pick!) I found, hidden amongst my Prehistorical and Neanderthallian ramblings, a neatly folded 'note' bearing Anna's signature. The widest smile I've had in ages straps itself to my face as I begin reading it.

Ladies and Gents, I give you Anna's 3rd blogpost:


"Once upon a time there was a little girl called Nouhad who wanted to grow up to be a ballerina. But one day she broke her little toe and her dream was shattered. In the end Nouhad decided that it was for the best because life as a criminal was proving to be a far more profitable business. Then she got caught robbing the nearby newspaper stand and now spends her days in Lala Land Prison for the Criminally Insane telling anyone who will listen how she was supposed to be a ballerina."

No comments:

Post a Comment