Friday, September 17, 2010

Sidekicks 1, 2 and 3. What? Every Superhero needs at least 3...read the manual!

The Manual:


1. A true Sidekick is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though he knows you're slightly cracked.

2. A true Sidekick stabs you in the front.

3. An old Sidekick helps you move whereas a good Sidekick helps you move a dead body.

4. Give me one Sidekick, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods.

5. Love is blind: Sidekick'manship tries not to notice.

6. Tis the privilege of Sidekick'manship to talk nonsense and have that nonsense respected.

And now, a poem...dedicated to the Sidekicks in my life. You should know I love you. Here goes:




Soaring Bird

A bird soaring high, high in the sky
As soon as i look up to the sky
It craps in my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment